As an existing customer you have access to your customer account in which you will find:
1. Your active licenses for any software you've purchased.
Please remember that each program version has his own number. For example a DxO OpticsPro 7 license number can only activate DxO OpticsPro 7 software.
DxO Labs license codes are numbered like this, depending on versions:
- DxO FilmPack 3 : 013x-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
- DxO FilmPack 4 : 014x-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
- DxO FilmPack 5 : 015x-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
- DxO ViewPoint 1 : 020x-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
- DxO ViewPoint 2 : 022x-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
- DxO OpticsPro 6 : 002x-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
- DxO OpticsPro 7 : 003x-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
- DxO OpticsPro 8 : 004x-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
- DxO OpticsPro 9 : 005x-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
- DxO OpticsPro 10 : 006x-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
- DxO OpticsPro 11 : 007x-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
- DxO PhotoLab : 008x-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
2) Possible updates and prices for each software.
Note: If you're eligible for a free upgrade, it's mentioned in your customer account, otherwise the discount price appears.
3) The download links for all software you've purchased.