Use presets and recipes to enhance multiple images the same way. Presets can be found within Analog Efex Pro 2, HDR Efex Pro 2, and Silver Efex Pro 2. Recipes, which enable you to quickly apply multiple filters at once, are a feature of Color Efex Pro 4.
- Open an image into the desired plug-in.
- Access the recipe you would like to export. (Note: This will only work for the presets and recipes that you have created or imported. The rest of the plug-ins are already built-in to the software.)
- Hover the cursor over the thumbnail image of the preset or recipe so that the icons appear, then click the arrow icon in the corner.
- Select a destination folder to export the files to and save. The files will end in “.np.”
- These exported preset and recipe files are now ready to be imported into the plug-ins.
How to import presets and/or recipes
To import presets or recipes that you have exported or traded from other computers, please do the following:
Analog Efex Pro 2, HDR Efex Pro 2, and Silver Efex Pro 2
- Open Analog Efex Pro 2, HDR Efex Pro 2, or Silver Efex Pro 2 from the host application that you use (Photoshop, Lightroom or Aperture).
- Click "Imported" in the left panel.
- Click the "+" icon to the right of the word "Imported."
- Select the ".np" preset files you have saved and import them.
- These presets will then be located in the "Imported" section.
Color Efex Pro 4
- Open Color Efex Pro 4 from the host application that you use (Photoshop, Lightroom or Aperture).
- Click "Recipes" in the left panel.
- At the bottom of the Recipes menu, click "Import." If "Import" is not visible, click the "Back" button first.
- Select the ".np" recipe files you have saved and import them.
- These recipes will then be located in the "Import" section.