Performing the Batch Process
- Create a new folder on your desktop labeled with the action name and the word "Processed" such as "Silver Efex Pro 2 Processed." This folder will contain all of the images once the action has been applied to them.
- In Photoshop, navigate to the File > Automate menu and select Batch.
- Ensure that the action that was created earlier is indicated in the Action pull-down menu. If the correct action is not indicated, click on the pull-down menu and select the correct action.
- Under source, indicate folder, and then click Choose. Navigate to the folder that contains all of the images that you want to apply the Batch Process to.
- Under Destination, select Folder. Click Choose and navigate to the folder that was created on your desktop earlier. For example, navigate to the "Silver Efex Pro 2 Processed" folder.
- Click OK.
The Batch Process will now begin and apply the filter from the Action to all of the images in the folder and save a new copy of the image with the filter applied to the folder that was created on the desktop.