There are a few possible reasons why you're getting this message. Here's what you can do:
- Verify that the code you have entered corresponds to the one you have been given.
- Verify that you are not trying to activate DxO FilmPack with a DxO OpticsPro code (and vice versa). In this case, click on “Do not show again” if you haven’t purchased FilmPack yet.
- Verify that you are using an appropriate code:
OpticsPro version 6 codes begin with “002x"
OpticsPro version 7 codes begin with “003x"
OpticsPro version 8 codes begin with “004x"
- Try to temporarily deactivate your firewall and antivirus programs during the activation process.
- If you use Kaspersky, GDATA, AVK:
- Click on “Settings,” and in the first screen (“Security”) activate the option “Compatibility mode for programs using autoprotection mode.”
If you're still having trouble activating your software, contact Customer Support and we'll be happy to help.