RMA POLICY :
You want to return a product and get a refund within 30 days of purchase :
Your product is damaged or dead on arrival :
Problem covered by the warranty :
Problem not covered by the warranty (breakage/damage) :
Information about returning or exchanging a DxO ONE:
- You must provide proof of purchase, such as a receipt. Note that the warranty only applies to the product’s original purchaser; we may ask you to provide proof of identity.
- You will need your DxO ONE’s series number to complete the return/exchange process. You can find it on the original box, in the preferences section of the iPhone application when your DxO ONE is connected to your iPhone, and on the hatch covering the rear connection points. The number starts with “C” and uses the following format: C01xxxxx-xxxxx.
- During the return process, we may ask you to provide a photo of your defective product. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Once you receive your RMA number, don’t forget to remove your microSD card from the DxO ONE. We will not be able to return it or send you the photos stored on the card if you forget to remove it.
- Place your DxO ONE by itself in an appropriately-sized box. Clearly write the RMA number sent to you on the box. (Please keep your DxO ONE’s original box because we will send your replacement camera in a nondescript package.)
- Ship your package to the address that Customer Support sent to you. Do not send the package until you receive an RMA number and a shipping address.
If you need further information or if you’d like to contact us, please use our online contact form or chat with one of our agents. We are here to help.