- Microsoft® Windows XP SP3 (32 bit), VISTA (32 or 64 bit), 7 (32 or 64 bit), 8 (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo or higher, AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher
- Graphics card: Support DirectX 9.0.c or higher; 256 MB VRAM recommended to support GPU.
Warning: GPU acceleration is available only for 64-bit platforms.
- Mac with 64 bit Intel processors
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
2 GB RAM (4 GB strongly recommended)
Disk space needed
Running the software requires a minimum of 2 GB of free space on the hard disk. 6 GB is recommended for optimal software performance.
Maximum size of images that can be processed by DxO Optics Pro
- RAW: up to 24 Mpix
- 16-bit TIFF: up to 30 Mpix
- 8-bit TIFF or JPEG: up to 60 Mpix
- RAW: up to 36 Mpix
- 16-bit TIFF: up to 100 Mpix
- 8-bit TIFF or JPEG: up to 200 Mpix
Information about OpenCL
If you have a compatible graphics card, OpenCL improves the preview and batch-processing performance particularly for the RAW conversion and noise reduction processes.
Warning: OpenCL is available only for Windows platforms.
The following graphics cards are fully compatible with OpenCL
Radeon HD 5xxx, 6xxx, 7xxx or better, GeForce 2xx, 4xx, 5xx, 6xx or better.
You should choose a powerful card (for example, the GeForce GTX 460, Radeon HD 58xx or higher) in order to enjoy significant improvement. The new Radeon HD 7xxx and GeForce 6xx cards have not been tested yet, but should function very well.