Sure, we can help you with that, but let me share the differences you’ll see between the iPhone 7 and the DxO ONE. The DxO ONE camera is designed to complement, not replace your iPhone so while you may be able to do everything you need with a cameraphone, we think you’ll really enjoy the key features that make the DxO ONE stand out :
- Extremely compact size: under 2.7” tall and weighing under 4 oz.
- Ultra-high quality f/1.8, 32mm equivalent aspherical lens with a variable 6-blade iris.
- 1-inch 20.2MP sensor capable of capturing high- resolution images even in very low light.
- Naturally attaches to the Lightning™ connector, turning the generous iPhone® or iPad® display into the camera’s viewfinder.
- The camera swivels ±60°, enabling creative perspectives.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery and built-in microSD™ memory card to preserve the iPhone talk time and storage space.
- Various capture modes, including multiple Scene modes - Portrait, Landscape, Sport, Night, Program, Speed or Aperture Priority, and full Manual mode.
- Records outstanding videos at 1080p/30fps or 720p/120fps.
- Unique SuperRAW format for the ultimate in noise-free image quality.