Firmware updates are delivered simultaneously with app updates. When you update your DxO ONE app through the App Store, it will usually come with a new firmware update for your camera that includes new features and performance enhancements.
You can check if your firmware is current by navigating within the app to Gallery > Menu:
- If you see “Camera Update” at the top of the list, tap it and then tap “Update” to start updating your camera.
- If the first entry in the menu is “Message center”, then you're already using the latest available firmware.
- Before you update, ensure that your DxO ONE has at least a 70% battery charge.
- Do not unplug the DxO ONE from your iPhone until the update is complete.
- Your camera will restart multiple times during the process, which may take up to two minutes. Please be patient.
If you have a camera with firmware 2.1 or higher, any new firmware updates will install automatically when your camera is off and charging on a wall charger. Of course, you may still update manually as instructed above if you do not wish to wait until the next charge (provided that you have enough battery).
If you have any further questions or issues about firmware updates, please open a support ticket HERE.