This information applies to version(s): 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
All our versions are signed and notarized, so this normally never appears. However, in the case of older versions: What you are seeing is part of the new security protocols Apple implemented starting in OS X 10.15 Catalina, rather than anything initiated by DxO PhotoLab. You will need to do the following:
- Open OS X System Preferences.
- You may have to click on Open 'Security & Privacy'.
- In the lower part of the screen, you will see “OpenAnyway” next to the explanation that DxOP PhotoLab is blocked.
- Click on “Open Anyway”. You may have to click on the lock icon in the lower left part of the Systems & Preferences window and type in your system administrator password. This may or may not be your user account password depending on how your system is configured.
- Another popup will appear again asking if you want to open it: select “Open”.