This information applies to version(s): 4
New features in DxO ViewPoint 4:
- The powerful new ReShape tool offers you even more control over your compositions by letting you distort parts of your image using a customizable grid overlay.
- Flip your images vertically or horizontally.
- A new guideline creation tool lets you position vertical and horizontal lines to help with perspective corrections.
- You can edit the color of the guide lines to stand out from the background.
- For easier file browsing, you can now access a tree-view hierarchy of your computer's folders and drives.
- The cropping tool lets you orient the image and rotate it according to your composition needs.
- The toolbar has been redesigned for quicker access to specific tools to improve the user experience.
- An “Automatic Preview” option has been added to the perspective tools for a real time preview of your adjustments.