Getting Started with DxO PhotoLab
Use Selection Control Points to adjust your RAW and JPEG files simply by placing a point in the area you want to modify. Our software will automatically detect and adapt to similar colors in the neighborhood, resulting in more accurate and smooth integration.
Face beautification using local adjustments
Use the brush selection tool to paint the areas you want to adjust. Change and fine-tune your mask adding, or remove part of the selection before applying your correction.
Using Graduated filters
Use the simulated graduated ND filters and unleash your creativity: adjust the exposure of the sky, the contrast, the vibrancy; draw attention to the main subject in your image by making edges darker; add lens blur effect, and much more.
Remove undesired elements from your image
Paint over a problematic area and let the repair tool automatically look for another part of the picture that fits best, smoothly replacing the targeted area. Enjoy fast processing and seamless results as you eliminate dust specks, or even small parts of the picture you don’t want to keep.
New DxO Lens softness
Thanks to the meticulous calibration of your gear, you can automatically achieve a never-before-seen level of details, especially on your medium- and high-ISO pictures.
Getting Started with DxO ONE
- Standalone enhancements
An overview of the standalone features of the DxO ONE, which give you the quickest and easiest way to capture life’s fleeting moments with or without your iPhone.
- Getting Started with the DxO ONE Camera
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke unboxes the DxO ONE and shows you how to install the ONE iOS app and get set up to start shooting.
- Shooting with your DxO ONE
Take a tour of the many powerful features offered by the DxO ONE camera. Photo educator Joseph Linaschke demonstrates how to use top features like the swivel mount, slow motion video, photo management, sharing and favorites, and the many shooting modes.
- Enhance your DxO ONE Photos
Discover how to easily process your DxO ONE photos using DxO’s powerful image optimization software: DxO Connect, DxO FilmPack, and DxO OpticsPro.
- The Lightning Connector on Your DxO ONE
An in-depth look at the innovative, durable Lightning connector on the DXO ONE camera.
- How to Hold Your DxO ONE
A closer look at the right ways – and the wrong way – to hold and capture photos with your DxO ONE while it’s connected to your iOS device.
Getting Started with DxO OpticsPro
- DxO OpticsPro 11 introduces PRIME 2016
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke introduces the newest version of DxO OpticsPro 11 featuring PRIME noise reduction that allows you to salvage high-ISO photos you thought were unusable. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test it on your own photos.
- DxO OpticsPro 11 - Automated Spot Weighted Corrections
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke introduces the new Spot Weighted Corrections feature in DxO OpticsPro 11 which uses face detection to automatically extend dynamic range, add fill light, and improve contrast while optimizing illumination on faces. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test Automatic Spot Weighted Corrections on your photos.
- DxO OpticsPro 11 - New auto corrections based on face detection
Photo educator Joseph Linashke introduces face detection-based corrections in DxO OpticsPro 11 including a new auto mode for microcontrast that enhances fine details in your photos while protecting faces and high ISO images, and a completely automatic red-eye correction tool. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test it on your own photos.
Online Support is available only to customers who have purchased the paid version of the ‘Nik Collection by DxO’ available since June 6, 2018: plugins version 188.8.131.52 64x (v1.2.14).
Previous versions cannot be the subject of a request for assistance, because we have not developed them. However, you will find information on some of the known issues in the FAQs below.
For any stability issues, compatibility with the latest Adobe CC products and the latest Mac OS, and for future updates and our support, we strongly encourage you to upgrade to the latest version of the Nik Collection by DxO available here.
Thank you for your understanding.
Getting Started with DxO ViewPoint
- DxO ViewPoint: Fixing Volume Deformation
See how DxO ViewPoint easily fixes horizontal and vertical volume deformation on people and objects captured near the edges of your wide-angle lens. DxO ViewPoint also lets you manually refine each correction for the most natural look possible.
- DxO ViewPoint: Fixing Perspective Distortion
Watch how DxO ViewPoint easily restores natural proportions to urban and architectural photos captured with your wide-angle lens. Fixing perspectives is as simple as clicking and dragging the convergent lines, then letting the power of DxO automatically correct horizontal and vertical distortions.
Getting Started with DxO FilmPack
- DxO FilmPack 5: Getting Started
In this Getting Started video, photography educator Joseph Linaschke shows how DxO FilmPack recreates the color and grain of legendary film stocks to bring the emotion of analog film into your digital photos. See how to customize each setting, apply creative frames, filters, and presets, and integrate DxO FilmPack into your existing Adobe Lightroom workflow.
- ★ What is DxO PhotoLab? Will there be a DxO OpticsPro 12?
- How do I get an older version of the DxO software?
- I bought DxO software online, but I didn't receive an activation code. What should I do?
- I bought DxO software from one of your resellers, and I have the wrong activation code. What should I do?
- I purchased DxO software from one of your resellers, and I can't find the activation code. Where is it?
- Where can I get my activation codes, upgrade options (if available), and download links for my software?
- Which version of Windows is supported by DxO PhotoLab ?
- DxO PhotoLab System Requirements.
- Does DxO software require an internet access to activate?
- Which version of Windows or OS X is DxO PhotoLab compatible with ?
- Why can't I install DxO PhotoLab for Windows on my Vista OS ?
- Why can't I open DxO PhotoLab for Windows on my 32-bit OS ?
- I am out of activations for my DxO software's GIFT license, can I get more activations?
- I upgraded from ESSENTIAL Edition to the ELITE Edition, but it still says I have the ESSENTIAL Edition. What should I do?
- Should I uninstall the demo version in order to use the full version?
- After I activate the newest version of software, can I uninstall the older versions?
- I have an activation code for DxO software. How do I associate it with a DxO account?
- If you have not been able to register your product license, have you decreased the level of protection of your antivirus program?
- Why were smart lighting mode “DxO OpticsPro 7” and “DxO OpticsPro 9” removed, as well as smart exposure mode?
- If, after using the local corrections, the geometric correction command is used, the correction zones moves
- Why does the image number remain at 1 even if I select another as the first image ?
- What is "maze" ?
- Usage of OpenCL with DxO PhotoLab
- DxO PhotoLab User Guide (PDF version)
- My lens is not supported. How do I request it?
- My camera is not supported. How do I request it?
- Why DxO PhotoLab doesn't support Fuji cameras with X-Trans sensors ?
- How do I download DxO optics modules ?
- I have a "close" lens to the one that you support. Can I use a module that is not exact or can I make my own?
- Is there a list of camera body/lens pairs that have available modules?
- Unable to export photos to Facebook
- Unable to process an image in DxO PhotoLab
- DxO PhotoLab crashes when you click on "Print"
- " there is a problem with this window installer package. A script required for this install to complete could not be run."
- Black lines appear on prints
- DxO PhotoLab was unable to start. This is usually because DirectX 9 is not properly installed
- What information is available in my DxO customer account?
- How do I update my account information if my email address is no longer valid?
- My email address has changed. Can you update it for me?
- How do I log in to my account if my email address is no longer valid and I don't know my password?
- I have two accounts under different email addresses, can I combine my accounts under one email address?
- I received a gift license from a free promotion. Do I have an account with you?