Getting Started with DxO PhotoLab
Use Selection Control Points to adjust your RAW and JPEG files simply by placing a point in the area you want to modify. Our software will automatically detect and adapt to similar colors in the neighborhood, resulting in more accurate and smooth integration.
Face beautification using local adjustments
Use the brush selection tool to paint the areas you want to adjust. Change and fine-tune your mask adding, or remove part of the selection before applying your correction.
Using Graduated filters
Use the simulated graduated ND filters and unleash your creativity: adjust the exposure of the sky, the contrast, the vibrancy; draw attention to the main subject in your image by making edges darker; add lens blur effect, and much more.
Remove undesired elements from your image
Paint over a problematic area and let the repair tool automatically look for another part of the picture that fits best, smoothly replacing the targeted area. Enjoy fast processing and seamless results as you eliminate dust specks, or even small parts of the picture you don’t want to keep.
New DxO Lens softness
Thanks to the meticulous calibration of your gear, you can automatically achieve a never-before-seen level of details, especially on your medium- and high-ISO pictures.
Getting Started with DxO ONE
- Standalone enhancements
An overview of the standalone features of the DxO ONE, which give you the quickest and easiest way to capture life’s fleeting moments with or without your iPhone.
- Getting Started with the DxO ONE Camera
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke unboxes the DxO ONE and shows you how to install the ONE iOS app and get set up to start shooting.
- Shooting with your DxO ONE
Take a tour of the many powerful features offered by the DxO ONE camera. Photo educator Joseph Linaschke demonstrates how to use top features like the swivel mount, slow motion video, photo management, sharing and favorites, and the many shooting modes.
- Enhance your DxO ONE Photos
Discover how to easily process your DxO ONE photos using DxO’s powerful image optimization software: DxO Connect, DxO FilmPack, and DxO OpticsPro.
- The Lightning Connector on Your DxO ONE
An in-depth look at the innovative, durable Lightning connector on the DXO ONE camera.
- How to Hold Your DxO ONE
A closer look at the right ways – and the wrong way – to hold and capture photos with your DxO ONE while it’s connected to your iOS device.
Getting Started with DxO OpticsPro
- DxO OpticsPro 11 introduces PRIME 2016
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke introduces the newest version of DxO OpticsPro 11 featuring PRIME noise reduction that allows you to salvage high-ISO photos you thought were unusable. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test it on your own photos.
- DxO OpticsPro 11 - Automated Spot Weighted Corrections
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke introduces the new Spot Weighted Corrections feature in DxO OpticsPro 11 which uses face detection to automatically extend dynamic range, add fill light, and improve contrast while optimizing illumination on faces. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test Automatic Spot Weighted Corrections on your photos.
- DxO OpticsPro 11 - New auto corrections based on face detection
Photo educator Joseph Linashke introduces face detection-based corrections in DxO OpticsPro 11 including a new auto mode for microcontrast that enhances fine details in your photos while protecting faces and high ISO images, and a completely automatic red-eye correction tool. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test it on your own photos.
Getting Started with DxO ViewPoint
- DxO ViewPoint: Fixing Volume Deformation
See how DxO ViewPoint easily fixes horizontal and vertical volume deformation on people and objects captured near the edges of your wide-angle lens. DxO ViewPoint also lets you manually refine each correction for the most natural look possible.
- DxO ViewPoint: Fixing Perspective Distortion
Watch how DxO ViewPoint easily restores natural proportions to urban and architectural photos captured with your wide-angle lens. Fixing perspectives is as simple as clicking and dragging the convergent lines, then letting the power of DxO automatically correct horizontal and vertical distortions.
Getting Started with DxO FilmPack
- DxO FilmPack 5: Getting Started
In this Getting Started video, photography educator Joseph Linaschke shows how DxO FilmPack recreates the color and grain of legendary film stocks to bring the emotion of analog film into your digital photos. See how to customize each setting, apply creative frames, filters, and presets, and integrate DxO FilmPack into your existing Adobe Lightroom workflow.
- Are the features on the Android application the same as the iOS version?
- DxO ONE Android-compatible smartphones and tablets
- Why doesn't the DxO ONE for Android have the same features as the iOS version?
- Is it possible to get early access to the DxO ONE camera for Android from retailers as well?
- Can I use my existing accessories with the DxO ONE for Android as well?
- When will I receive my DxO ONE Camera order ?
- What can I expect to receive with my DxO ONE camera ?
- Will the DxO ONE work with my iPhone or iPad case attached ?
- I'm already a DxO customer, can I get a discount on the DxO ONE?
- Which stores or websites carry the DxO ONE?
- Is the DxO ONE available in Canada ?
- DxO ONE camera compatibility issues with iOS 11
- Can I use my Android phone with the DxO ONE camera?
- Can I use an adapter for a DxO ONE made for Android in order to use it with an Android phone with micro-USB?
- Can I use an adapter for an existing DxO ONE made for iOS in order to use it with an Android phone?
- Why does the DxO ONE camera for Android require a USB-C port and not a micro USB?
- Does the new version of the DxO ONE App have any new features that only work with the latest version of the camera?
- Is the focus active for the entire duration of the time-lapse video?
- Time Lapse: How does auto-ramping work?
- Is the maximum ISO setting taken into account when making a timelapse video
- Is the maximum exposure time setting taken into account when making a timelapse video?
- How do I make a timelapse video?
- How do you create a Facebook Live video?
- Is the superRAW from the Android version the same as the one from the iOS camera?
- How is it possible for the DxO ONE to capture DSLR-quality images?
- Can the DxO ONE shoot ultra-sharp 4K videos like the latest iPhone cameras?
- Will the DxO ONE impact either my iPhone’s battery life or storage space?
- Is the Lightning connector sturdy enough to hold my iPhone?
- How do the DxOMark scores for the iPhone and the DxO ONE compare? Why is the iPhone’s score higher?