Getting Started with DxO ONE
- Standalone enhancements
An overview of the standalone features of the DxO ONE, which give you the quickest and easiest way to capture life’s fleeting moments with or without your iPhone.
- Getting Started with the DxO ONE Camera
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke unboxes the DxO ONE and shows you how to install the ONE iOS app and get set up to start shooting.
- Shooting with your DxO ONE
Take a tour of the many powerful features offered by the DxO ONE camera. Photo educator Joseph Linaschke demonstrates how to use top features like the swivel mount, slow motion video, photo management, sharing and favorites, and the many shooting modes.
- Enhance your DxO ONE Photos
Discover how to easily process your DxO ONE photos using DxO’s powerful image optimization software: DxO Connect, DxO FilmPack, and DxO OpticsPro.
- The Lightning Connector on Your DxO ONE
An in-depth look at the innovative, durable Lightning connector on the DXO ONE camera.
- How to Hold Your DxO ONE
A closer look at the right ways – and the wrong way – to hold and capture photos with your DxO ONE while it’s connected to your iOS device.
Getting Started with DxO OpticsPro
- DxO OpticsPro 11 introduces PRIME 2016
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke introduces the newest version of DxO OpticsPro 11 featuring PRIME noise reduction that allows you to salvage high-ISO photos you thought were unusable. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test it on your own photos.
- DxO OpticsPro 11 - Automated Spot Weighted Corrections
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke introduces the new Spot Weighted Corrections feature in DxO OpticsPro 11 which uses face detection to automatically extend dynamic range, add fill light, and improve contrast while optimizing illumination on faces. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test Automatic Spot Weighted Corrections on your photos.
- DxO OpticsPro 11 - New auto corrections based on face detection
Photo educator Joseph Linashke introduces face detection-based corrections in DxO OpticsPro 11 including a new auto mode for microcontrast that enhances fine details in your photos while protecting faces and high ISO images, and a completely automatic red-eye correction tool. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test it on your own photos.
Getting Started with DxO ViewPoint
- DxO ViewPoint: Fixing Volume Deformation
See how DxO ViewPoint easily fixes horizontal and vertical volume deformation on people and objects captured near the edges of your wide-angle lens. DxO ViewPoint also lets you manually refine each correction for the most natural look possible.
- DxO ViewPoint: Fixing Perspective Distortion
Watch how DxO ViewPoint easily restores natural proportions to urban and architectural photos captured with your wide-angle lens. Fixing perspectives is as simple as clicking and dragging the convergent lines, then letting the power of DxO automatically correct horizontal and vertical distortions.
Getting Started with DxO FilmPack
- DxO FilmPack 5: Getting Started
In this Getting Started video, photography educator Joseph Linaschke shows how DxO FilmPack recreates the color and grain of legendary film stocks to bring the emotion of analog film into your digital photos. See how to customize each setting, apply creative frames, filters, and presets, and integrate DxO FilmPack into your existing Adobe Lightroom workflow.
- When will I receive my DxO ONE Camera order ?
- What can I expect to receive with my DxO ONE camera ?
- Will the DxO ONE work with my iPhone or iPad case attached ?
- I'm already a DxO customer, can I get a discount on the DxO ONE?
- Which stores or websites carry the DxO ONE?
- Is the DxO ONE available in Canada ?
- Is my DxO ONE camera compatible with iOS 10 ?
- Since I updated my DxO ONE app in v2.0 or later on iOS 10, my iPhone seems to freeze when I connect my camera.
- Is the Wi-Fi remote control enabled in the DxO ONE v2.0 app (or later) ?
- Should I wait before upgrading to iOS 10 ?
- Which iPhones or iPad are compatible with the DxO ONE camera?
- Is the DxO ONE camera compatible with iPad and iPad mini ?
- How can I get the most out of my DxO ONE’s battery?
- How can I restore my Wi-Fi connection when I turn on my camera?
- My camera always tries to reconnect to Wi-Fi when it is detached from my iPhone. How do I prevent this from happening?
- Can I put my iPhone in my pocket while connected to Wi-Fi?
- Are my photos automatically saved to my iPhone while connected to Wi-Fi?
- Can I rename my DxO ONE network name?
- How is it possible for the DxO ONE to capture DSLR-quality images?
- Can the DxO ONE shoot ultra-sharp 4K videos like the latest iPhone cameras?
- Will the DxO ONE impact either my iPhone’s battery life or storage space?
- Is the Lightning connector sturdy enough to hold my iPhone?
- How do the DxOMark scores for the iPhone and the DxO ONE compare? Why is the iPhone’s score higher?
- How does the DxO ONE compare to the latest iPhone 12-megapixel camera?