DxO OpticsPro 8
Getting Started with DxO PhotoLab
Use Selection Control Points to adjust your RAW and JPEG files simply by placing a point in the area you want to modify. Our software will automatically detect and adapt to similar colors in the neighborhood, resulting in more accurate and smooth integration.
Face beautification using local adjustments
Use the brush selection tool to paint the areas you want to adjust. Change and fine-tune your mask adding, or remove part of the selection before applying your correction.
Using Graduated filters
Use the simulated graduated ND filters and unleash your creativity: adjust the exposure of the sky, the contrast, the vibrancy; draw attention to the main subject in your image by making edges darker; add lens blur effect, and much more.
Remove undesired elements from your image
Paint over a problematic area and let the repair tool automatically look for another part of the picture that fits best, smoothly replacing the targeted area. Enjoy fast processing and seamless results as you eliminate dust specks, or even small parts of the picture you don’t want to keep.
New DxO Lens softness
Thanks to the meticulous calibration of your gear, you can automatically achieve a never-before-seen level of details, especially on your medium- and high-ISO pictures.
Getting Started with DxO ONE
- Standalone enhancements
An overview of the standalone features of the DxO ONE, which give you the quickest and easiest way to capture life’s fleeting moments with or without your iPhone.
- Getting Started with the DxO ONE Camera
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke unboxes the DxO ONE and shows you how to install the ONE iOS app and get set up to start shooting.
- Shooting with your DxO ONE
Take a tour of the many powerful features offered by the DxO ONE camera. Photo educator Joseph Linaschke demonstrates how to use top features like the swivel mount, slow motion video, photo management, sharing and favorites, and the many shooting modes.
- Enhance your DxO ONE Photos
Discover how to easily process your DxO ONE photos using DxO’s powerful image optimization software: DxO Connect, DxO FilmPack, and DxO OpticsPro.
- The Lightning Connector on Your DxO ONE
An in-depth look at the innovative, durable Lightning connector on the DXO ONE camera.
- How to Hold Your DxO ONE
A closer look at the right ways – and the wrong way – to hold and capture photos with your DxO ONE while it’s connected to your iOS device.
Getting Started with DxO OpticsPro
- DxO OpticsPro 11 introduces PRIME 2016
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke introduces the newest version of DxO OpticsPro 11 featuring PRIME noise reduction that allows you to salvage high-ISO photos you thought were unusable. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test it on your own photos.
- DxO OpticsPro 11 - Automated Spot Weighted Corrections
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke introduces the new Spot Weighted Corrections feature in DxO OpticsPro 11 which uses face detection to automatically extend dynamic range, add fill light, and improve contrast while optimizing illumination on faces. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test Automatic Spot Weighted Corrections on your photos.
- DxO OpticsPro 11 - New auto corrections based on face detection
Photo educator Joseph Linashke introduces face detection-based corrections in DxO OpticsPro 11 including a new auto mode for microcontrast that enhances fine details in your photos while protecting faces and high ISO images, and a completely automatic red-eye correction tool. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test it on your own photos.
- Where can I get my activation codes, upgrade options (if available), and download links for my software?
- I bought DxO software from one of your resellers, and I have the wrong activation code. What should I do?
- I bought DxO software online, but I didn't receive an activation code. What should I do?
- Can I choose to retain my current version of software instead of upgrading?
- How can I try a new version of a DxO Labs product?
- I own DxO FilmPack versions 1, 2 and 3 and I want to upgrade to DxO OpticsPro 8. Will my FilmPack plugin continue to function?
- Does DxO software require an internet access to activate?
- I have an older-generation graphic card installed in my system. Will this cause problems on my computer?
- Do I have enough free disk space to work with my configuration?
- Is my system up to date enough to run DxO software?
- What are DxO OpticsPro 8 System Requirements?
- Which version of Windows or OS X is DxO OpticsPro compatible with ?
- I am unable to get the code written on CD insert to register on your website. What should I do?
- If I uninstall the DxO software from my current computer, will that automatically release the activation for use on my new computer?
- I have an activation code for DxO software. How do I associate it with a DxO account?
- I registered for a gift license, but I never received my activation code. What should I do?
- I am out of activations for my DxO software's GIFT license, can I get more activations?
- If you have not been able to register your product license, have you decreased the level of protection of your antivirus program?
- Can I use a filter on my lens without adversely affecting the function of its DxO module?
- How can I see a list of the modules that I’ve already installed?
- How can I tell that an optics module has been associated with my images?
- How can I transfer my photos from DxO OpticsPro into Adobe Lightroom?
- How do I get the icons for classifying my images and the stoplights to display?
- How do I print on an EPSON printer using DxO OpticsPro on Windows 8?
- What information is available in my DxO customer account ?
- How do I update my account information if my email address is no longer valid?
- My email address has changed. Can you update it for me?
- How do I log in to my account if my email address is no longer valid and I don't know my password?
- I have two accounts under different email addresses, can I combine my accounts under one email address?
- I received a gift license from a free promotion. Do I have an account with you?