DxO OpticsPro 9
Getting Started with DxO ONE
- Standalone enhancements
An overview of the standalone features of the DxO ONE, which give you the quickest and easiest way to capture life’s fleeting moments with or without your iPhone.
- Getting Started with the DxO ONE Camera
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke unboxes the DxO ONE and shows you how to install the ONE iOS app and get set up to start shooting.
- Shooting with your DxO ONE
Take a tour of the many powerful features offered by the DxO ONE camera. Photo educator Joseph Linaschke demonstrates how to use top features like the swivel mount, slow motion video, photo management, sharing and favorites, and the many shooting modes.
- Enhance your DxO ONE Photos
Discover how to easily process your DxO ONE photos using DxO’s powerful image optimization software: DxO Connect, DxO FilmPack, and DxO OpticsPro.
- The Lightning Connector on Your DxO ONE
An in-depth look at the innovative, durable Lightning connector on the DXO ONE camera.
- How to Hold Your DxO ONE
A closer look at the right ways – and the wrong way – to hold and capture photos with your DxO ONE while it’s connected to your iOS device.
Getting Started with DxO OpticsPro
- DxO OpticsPro 11 introduces PRIME 2016
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke introduces the newest version of DxO OpticsPro 11 featuring PRIME noise reduction that allows you to salvage high-ISO photos you thought were unusable. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test it on your own photos.
- DxO OpticsPro 11 - Automated Spot Weighted Corrections
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke introduces the new Spot Weighted Corrections feature in DxO OpticsPro 11 which uses face detection to automatically extend dynamic range, add fill light, and improve contrast while optimizing illumination on faces. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test Automatic Spot Weighted Corrections on your photos.
- DxO OpticsPro 11 - New auto corrections based on face detection
Photo educator Joseph Linashke introduces face detection-based corrections in DxO OpticsPro 11 including a new auto mode for microcontrast that enhances fine details in your photos while protecting faces and high ISO images, and a completely automatic red-eye correction tool. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test it on your own photos.
Getting Started with DxO ViewPoint
- DxO ViewPoint: Fixing Volume Deformation
See how DxO ViewPoint easily fixes horizontal and vertical volume deformation on people and objects captured near the edges of your wide-angle lens. DxO ViewPoint also lets you manually refine each correction for the most natural look possible.
- DxO ViewPoint: Fixing Perspective Distortion
Watch how DxO ViewPoint easily restores natural proportions to urban and architectural photos captured with your wide-angle lens. Fixing perspectives is as simple as clicking and dragging the convergent lines, then letting the power of DxO automatically correct horizontal and vertical distortions.
Getting Started with DxO FilmPack
- DxO FilmPack 5: Getting Started
In this Getting Started video, photography educator Joseph Linaschke shows how DxO FilmPack recreates the color and grain of legendary film stocks to bring the emotion of analog film into your digital photos. See how to customize each setting, apply creative frames, filters, and presets, and integrate DxO FilmPack into your existing Adobe Lightroom workflow.
- Where can I get my activation codes, upgrade options (if available), and download links for my software?
- I bought DxO software from one of your resellers, and I have the wrong activation code. What should I do?
- I bought DxO software online, but I didn't receive an activation code. What should I do?
- Already customer ? Find the prices of upgrades, Licence numbers and download links.
- Can I switch between STANDARD or ELITE edition if I didn’t make the right choice or if I change my mind ?
- Can you send me an installation CD for DXO OpticsPro ?
- Does DxO software require an internet access to activate?
- I have an older-generation graphic card installed in my system. Will this cause problems on my computer?
- Do I have enough free disk space to work with my configuration?
- Is my system up to date enough to run DxO software?
- What are DxO OpticsPro 9 system requirements ?
- Which version of Windows or OS X is DxO OpticsPro compatible with ?
- I am unable to get the code written on CD insert to register on your website. What should I do?
- If I uninstall the DxO software from my current computer, will that automatically release the activation for use on my new computer?
- I have an activation code for DxO software. How do I associate it with a DxO account?
- I registered for a gift license, but I never received my activation code. What should I do?
- If you have not been able to register your product license, have you decreased the level of protection of your antivirus program?
- I am getting an activation error. What should I do?
- There are no DxO optics modules for any of my camera/lens combinations. Can I use DxO OpticsPro ?
- Can I use DxO optics modules designed for one camera for another similar camera ?
- Do I need to uninstall the trial version to run a complete version ?
- Can I run DxO OpticsPro 9 in parallel with version 8, 7 or 6 ?
- Can I use a filter on my lens without adversely affecting the function of its DxO module ?
- How can I change my personal information (email address, postal address, password) in the online shop ?
- I have a "close" lens to the one that you support. Can I use a module that is not exact or can I make my own?
- Why is my camera not showing up in my version of DxO OpticsPro?
- My lens is not supported. How do I request it?
- Can DxO OpticsPro users create or modify their own DxO optics modules ?
- How do I download DxO optics modules ?
- How can I tell that an optics module has been associated with my images ?
- What information is available in my DxO customer account ?
- How do I update my account information if my email address is no longer valid?
- My email address has changed. Can you update it for me?
- How do I log in to my account if my email address is no longer valid and I don't know my password?
- I have two accounts under different email addresses, can I combine my accounts under one email address?
- I received a gift license from a free promotion. Do I have an account with you?