DxO OpticsPro 9
Getting Started with DxO ONE
- Standalone enhancements
An overview of the standalone features of the DxO ONE, which give you the quickest and easiest way to capture life’s fleeting moments with or without your iPhone.
- Getting Started with the DxO ONE Camera
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke unboxes the DxO ONE and shows you how to install the ONE iOS app and get set up to start shooting.
- Shooting with your DxO ONE
Take a tour of the many powerful features offered by the DxO ONE camera. Photo educator Joseph Linaschke demonstrates how to use top features like the swivel mount, slow motion video, photo management, sharing and favorites, and the many shooting modes.
- Enhance your DxO ONE Photos
Discover how to easily process your DxO ONE photos using DxO’s powerful image optimization software: DxO Connect, DxO FilmPack, and DxO OpticsPro.
- The Lightning Connector on Your DxO ONE
An in-depth look at the innovative, durable Lightning connector on the DXO ONE camera.
- How to Hold Your DxO ONE
A closer look at the right ways – and the wrong way – to hold and capture photos with your DxO ONE while it’s connected to your iOS device.
Getting Started with DxO OpticsPro
- DxO OpticsPro 11 introduces PRIME 2016
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke introduces the newest version of DxO OpticsPro 11 featuring PRIME noise reduction that allows you to salvage high-ISO photos you thought were unusable. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test it on your own photos.
- DxO OpticsPro 11 - Automated Spot Weighted Corrections
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke introduces the new Spot Weighted Corrections feature in DxO OpticsPro 11 which uses face detection to automatically extend dynamic range, add fill light, and improve contrast while optimizing illumination on faces. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test Automatic Spot Weighted Corrections on your photos.
- DxO OpticsPro 11 - New auto corrections based on face detection
Photo educator Joseph Linashke introduces face detection-based corrections in DxO OpticsPro 11 including a new auto mode for microcontrast that enhances fine details in your photos while protecting faces and high ISO images, and a completely automatic red-eye correction tool. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test it on your own photos.
Getting Started with DxO ViewPoint
- DxO ViewPoint: Fixing Volume Deformation
See how DxO ViewPoint easily fixes horizontal and vertical volume deformation on people and objects captured near the edges of your wide-angle lens. DxO ViewPoint also lets you manually refine each correction for the most natural look possible.
- DxO ViewPoint: Fixing Perspective Distortion
Watch how DxO ViewPoint easily restores natural proportions to urban and architectural photos captured with your wide-angle lens. Fixing perspectives is as simple as clicking and dragging the convergent lines, then letting the power of DxO automatically correct horizontal and vertical distortions.
Getting Started with DxO FilmPack
- DxO FilmPack 5: Getting Started
In this Getting Started video, photography educator Joseph Linaschke shows how DxO FilmPack recreates the color and grain of legendary film stocks to bring the emotion of analog film into your digital photos. See how to customize each setting, apply creative frames, filters, and presets, and integrate DxO FilmPack into your existing Adobe Lightroom workflow.
- Already customer ? Find the prices of upgrades, Licence numbers and download links.
- Can I switch between STANDARD or ELITE edition if I didn’t make the right choice or if I change my mind ?
- Can you send me an installation CD for DXO OpticsPro ?
- Can you send out CDs of trial versions ?
- Do you offer discounts for students, the press, or for buying in bulk ?
- How long is the trial period for OpticsPro ?
- Do I need an activation code to begin my trial ?
- DxO OpticsPro wants me to enter my activation code, but I’ve lost it. What can I do ?
- If I change computers, may I get an additional license ?
- On how many machines can I install DxO Optics Pro ?
- To upgrade to OpticsPro 9, do I need to uninstall my previous versions of DxO OpticsPro ?
- When should I activate my software ?
- There are no DxO optics modules for any of my camera/lens combinations. Can I use DxO OpticsPro ?
- Can I use DxO optics modules designed for one camera for another similar camera ?
- Do I need to uninstall the trial version to run a complete version ?
- Can I run DxO OpticsPro 9 in parallel with version 8, 7 or 6 ?
- Can I use a filter on my lens without adversely affecting the function of its DxO module ?
- How can I change my personal information (email address, postal address, password) in the online shop ?
- Can DxO OpticsPro users create or modify their own DxO optics modules ?
- How do I download DxO optics modules ?
- How can I tell that an optics module has been associated with my images ?
- I have a supported camera/lens combination, but DxO OpticsPro doesn’t associate the right optics module with my photos. What should I do ?
- What is a DxO optics module ?
- Why are many camera/lens combinations not supported ?