DxO OpticsPro 11
Getting Started with DxO ONE
- Standalone enhancements
An overview of the standalone features of the DxO ONE, which give you the quickest and easiest way to capture life’s fleeting moments with or without your iPhone.
- Getting Started with the DxO ONE Camera
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke unboxes the DxO ONE and shows you how to install the ONE iOS app and get set up to start shooting.
- Shooting with your DxO ONE
Take a tour of the many powerful features offered by the DxO ONE camera. Photo educator Joseph Linaschke demonstrates how to use top features like the swivel mount, slow motion video, photo management, sharing and favorites, and the many shooting modes.
- Enhance your DxO ONE Photos
Discover how to easily process your DxO ONE photos using DxO’s powerful image optimization software: DxO Connect, DxO FilmPack, and DxO OpticsPro.
- The Lightning Connector on Your DxO ONE
An in-depth look at the innovative, durable Lightning connector on the DXO ONE camera.
- How to Hold Your DxO ONE
A closer look at the right ways – and the wrong way – to hold and capture photos with your DxO ONE while it’s connected to your iOS device.
Getting Started with DxO OpticsPro
- DxO OpticsPro 11 introduces PRIME 2016
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke introduces the newest version of DxO OpticsPro 11 featuring PRIME noise reduction that allows you to salvage high-ISO photos you thought were unusable. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test it on your own photos.
- DxO OpticsPro 11 - Automated Spot Weighted Corrections
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke introduces the new Spot Weighted Corrections feature in DxO OpticsPro 11 which uses face detection to automatically extend dynamic range, add fill light, and improve contrast while optimizing illumination on faces. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test Automatic Spot Weighted Corrections on your photos.
- DxO OpticsPro 11 - New auto corrections based on face detection
Photo educator Joseph Linashke introduces face detection-based corrections in DxO OpticsPro 11 including a new auto mode for microcontrast that enhances fine details in your photos while protecting faces and high ISO images, and a completely automatic red-eye correction tool. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test it on your own photos.
Getting Started with DxO ViewPoint
- DxO ViewPoint: Fixing Volume Deformation
See how DxO ViewPoint easily fixes horizontal and vertical volume deformation on people and objects captured near the edges of your wide-angle lens. DxO ViewPoint also lets you manually refine each correction for the most natural look possible.
- DxO ViewPoint: Fixing Perspective Distortion
Watch how DxO ViewPoint easily restores natural proportions to urban and architectural photos captured with your wide-angle lens. Fixing perspectives is as simple as clicking and dragging the convergent lines, then letting the power of DxO automatically correct horizontal and vertical distortions.
Getting Started with DxO FilmPack
- DxO FilmPack 5: Getting Started
In this Getting Started video, photography educator Joseph Linaschke shows how DxO FilmPack recreates the color and grain of legendary film stocks to bring the emotion of analog film into your digital photos. See how to customize each setting, apply creative frames, filters, and presets, and integrate DxO FilmPack into your existing Adobe Lightroom workflow.
- I just purchased DxO OpticsPro 10, do I qualify for a free upgrade to DxO OpticsPro 11 ?
- I am trying to determine if I qualify for a free upgrade. How do I read the date on my invoice ?
- As a loyal customer, is there a special upgrade price available to DxO OpticsPro v11 ?
- Can I upgrade older versions of DxO OpticsPro to OpticsPro 11 for a current customer price ?
- I use the standard edition of DxO OpticsPro. Why is the upgrade to DxO OpticsPro 11 ELITE edition only offered via my customer account ?
- What is the difference between the demo (free trial) version and the paid version of DxO OpticsPro ?
- On how many computers can I install and activate DxO OpticsPro 11 ?
- I just purchased DxO software and my license key won't work.
- I still see the "Activate DxO ViewPoint" dialog in OpticsPro after I activated it. Why ?
- I tried a demo of an earlier version of DxO OpticsPro and it has expired. Can I try the demo of OpticsPro 11 for a full 30 days ?
- What is the "Product improvement program ?"
- Can I uninstall an earlier version of DxO OpticsPro after I install DxO OpticsPro 11 ?
- Why should I use unedited images? Why RAW?
- DxO OpticsPro requirements and options when working with a RAW file.
- Are geometric corrections still available in DxO OpticsPro 11 ?
- Why is the rectangle tool missing from DxO OpticsPro 11 ?
- I just started a demo of DxO OpticsPro 11, and I can't find my keystoning tools.
- What DNG files are supported by DxO OpticsPro as input ?
- How do I download DxO optics modules ?
- Is there a list of camera body/lens pairs that have available modules?
- My camera-lens combination is listed on the website, but OpticsPro won't install the module.
- How can I get the modules for the new cameras that are supported to work with my older version of DxO OpticsPro ?
- There are no DxO optics modules for any of my camera/lens combinations. Can I use DxO OpticsPro ?
- Can I use DxO optics modules designed for one camera for another similar camera ?
- Optics Pro, which is installed on a computer with an attached Western Digital drive, keeps crashing.
- Since installing or updating my AMD ATI Radeon drivers, Optics Pro has been crashing at start up or after a few minutes.
- Error "we have detected that some of your hard drives are configured in a way that is not supported byDxO OpticsPro".
- Does DxO OpticsPro support mRAW or sRAW format ?
- DxO OpticsPro cannot open the DNG files it created. Why ?
- I get an "Unknown error" while exporting images after updating nVidia driver to version 350.12