DxO PhotoLab 2
Getting Started with DxO PhotoLab
Use Selection Control Points to adjust your RAW and JPEG files simply by placing a point in the area you want to modify. Our software will automatically detect and adapt to similar colors in the neighborhood, resulting in more accurate and smooth integration.
Face beautification using local adjustments
Use the brush selection tool to paint the areas you want to adjust. Change and fine-tune your mask adding, or remove part of the selection before applying your correction.
Using Graduated filters
Use the simulated graduated ND filters and unleash your creativity: adjust the exposure of the sky, the contrast, the vibrancy; draw attention to the main subject in your image by making edges darker; add lens blur effect, and much more.
Remove undesired elements from your image
Paint over a problematic area and let the repair tool automatically look for another part of the picture that fits best, smoothly replacing the targeted area. Enjoy fast processing and seamless results as you eliminate dust specks, or even small parts of the picture you don’t want to keep.
New DxO Lens softness
Thanks to the meticulous calibration of your gear, you can automatically achieve a never-before-seen level of details, especially on your medium- and high-ISO pictures.
Getting Started with DxO ONE
- Standalone enhancements
An overview of the standalone features of the DxO ONE, which give you the quickest and easiest way to capture life’s fleeting moments with or without your iPhone.
- Getting Started with the DxO ONE Camera
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke unboxes the DxO ONE and shows you how to install the ONE iOS app and get set up to start shooting.
- Shooting with your DxO ONE
Take a tour of the many powerful features offered by the DxO ONE camera. Photo educator Joseph Linaschke demonstrates how to use top features like the swivel mount, slow motion video, photo management, sharing and favorites, and the many shooting modes.
- Enhance your DxO ONE Photos
Discover how to easily process your DxO ONE photos using DxO’s powerful image optimization software: DxO Connect, DxO FilmPack, and DxO OpticsPro.
- The Lightning Connector on Your DxO ONE
An in-depth look at the innovative, durable Lightning connector on the DXO ONE camera.
- How to Hold Your DxO ONE
A closer look at the right ways – and the wrong way – to hold and capture photos with your DxO ONE while it’s connected to your iOS device.
Getting Started with DxO OpticsPro
- DxO OpticsPro 11 introduces PRIME 2016
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke introduces the newest version of DxO OpticsPro 11 featuring PRIME noise reduction that allows you to salvage high-ISO photos you thought were unusable. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test it on your own photos.
- DxO OpticsPro 11 - Automated Spot Weighted Corrections
Photo educator Joseph Linaschke introduces the new Spot Weighted Corrections feature in DxO OpticsPro 11 which uses face detection to automatically extend dynamic range, add fill light, and improve contrast while optimizing illumination on faces. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test Automatic Spot Weighted Corrections on your photos.
- DxO OpticsPro 11 - New auto corrections based on face detection
Photo educator Joseph Linashke introduces face detection-based corrections in DxO OpticsPro 11 including a new auto mode for microcontrast that enhances fine details in your photos while protecting faces and high ISO images, and a completely automatic red-eye correction tool. Try DxO OpticsPro 11 now to test it on your own photos.
- What is your refund policy for DxO software?
- If I purchase any of the software now, can I install/activate some time in the future?
- Can I upgrade my gift license to the most recent version?
- If I already own a single piece of DxO software, can I upgrade to the suite?
- Which DxO PhotoLab 2 edition supports my camera?
- Which payment methods are possible?
- macOS Catalina Support status for DxO Products
- "This app can't run on your PC" (Windows)
- Is my system up to date enough to run DxO PhotoLab 2?
- Do I have enough free disk space to work with my configuration?
- I have an older-generation graphic card installed in my system. Will this cause problems on my computer?
- Why can't I open DxO PhotoLab 2 for Windows on my 32-bit OS ?
- I have the ESSENTIAL Edition of my DxO software, but it still shows the option to activate in the drop down menu. Why?
- I am upgrading to DxO PhotoLab 2. Do I need to first remove the previous version of DxO OpticsPro/DxO PhotoLab I have installed on my system in order to install DxO PhotoLab 2?
- Can I uninstall an earlier version of DxO OpticsPro/DxO PhotoLab after I install DxO PhotoLab 2?
- What is the "Product improvement program?"
- I tried a demo of an earlier version of DxO OpticsPro/DxO PhotoLab and it has expired. Can I try the demo of DxO PhotoLab 2 for a full 30 days?
- I still see the "Activate DxO ViewPoint" dialog in DxO PhotoLab 2 after I activated it. Why?
- Why do some of my pictures show the focal length icon?
- Why do I need DxO ViewPoint 1, 2, or 3 as standalone programs if I already have DxO PhotoLab 2?
- Why can I process fewer photos simultaneously in DxO PhotoLab 2 than I could in previous versions?
- How do I transfer my custom presets from earlier versions of DxO OpticsPro to DxO PhotoLab 2?
- Can I use an ICC profile provided by a printing company in DxO PhotoLab 2 for soft proofing?
- Why does the preview of the dust correction tool change depending on the zoom level?
- Can I use DxO optics modules designed for one camera for another similar camera?
- There are no DxO optics modules for any of my camera/lens combinations. Can I use DxO PhotoLab 2?
- How can I get the modules for the new cameras that are supported to work with my older version of DxO PhotoLab ?
- My camera-lens combination is listed on the website, but DxO PhotoLab 2 won't install the module.
- Is there a list of camera body/lens pairs that have available modules?
- I have a "close" lens to the one that you support. Can I use a module that is not exact or can I make my own?
- Will "Mixpanel" access my private files and information?
- Why does my firewall/anti-virus tell me that DxO PhotoLab 2 is seeking access to "https://www.mixpanel.com/"?
- My DNG files with lossy compression are not supported by DxO PhotoLab 2.
- DxO PhotoLab 2 cannot open the DNG files it created. Why?
- Does DxO PhotoLab 2 support mRAW or sRAW format?
- Error "we have detected that some of your hard drives are configured in a way that is not supported byDxO PhotoLab 2".
- I received a gift license from a free promotion. Do I have an account with you?
- I have two accounts under different email addresses, can I combine my accounts under one email address?
- How do I log in to my account if my email address is no longer valid and I don't know my password?
- My email address has changed. Can you update it for me?
- How do I update my account information if my email address is no longer valid?
- What information is available in my DxO customer account?