How to’s / Functionality FAQs
This section will answer questions regarding how to use the software, software functionality, as well as features found within the software.
- How do I know if I have the latest version of the software?
- Why should I use unedited images? Why RAW?
- DxO PhotoLab requirements and options when working with a RAW file.
- Are geometric corrections still available in DxO PhotoLab ?
- Why is the rectangle tool missing from DxO PhotoLab ?
- I just started a demo of DxO PhotoLab, and I can't find my keystoning tools.
- What DNG files are supported by DxO PhotoLab as input ?
- What are *.ORI files and how do I view them in DxO PhotoLab ?
- Why does my firewall ask me to allow "Mixpanel" to communicate with the internet when I launch DxO PhotoLab ?
- Why does the preview of the dust correction tool change depending on the zoom level ?
- Can I use an ICC profile provided by a printing company in DxO PhotoLab for soft proofing?
- How do I transfer my custom presets from earlier versions of DxO OpticsPro to DxO PhotoLab ?
- Why can I process fewer photos simultaneously in DxO PhotoLab than I could in previous versions ?
- Why do I need DxO ViewPoint 1 or 2 as standalone programs if I already have DxO PhotoLab ?
- Why do some of my pictures show the focal length icon?