Installation / Activation FAQs
This section will answer questions related to the installation and activation of the software.
- I am unable to get the code written on CD insert to register on your website. What should I do?
- If I uninstall the DxO software from my current computer, will that automatically release the activation for use on my new computer?
- I have an activation code for DxO software. How do I associate it with a DxO account?
- I registered for a gift license, but I never received my activation code. What should I do?
- I am out of activations for my DxO software's GIFT license, can I get more activations?
- If you have not been able to register your product license, have you decreased the level of protection of your antivirus program?
- I am out of activations for my DxO software. What should I do?
- After I activate the newest version of software, can I uninstall the older versions?
- I am getting an activation error. What should I do?
- Can the DxO software be activated through a proxy?
- I just purchased DxO software and my license key won't work.
- Do I need to uninstall the trial version of DxO OpticsPro to be able to install a complete version?
- How do I activate a version of OpticsPro that I have on CD?
- The activation program says “The code that you have entered is invalid.” What do I do?
- What languages are available for DxO OpticsPro 8?
- Where can I find links to download your software programs?