This section will answer questions regarding which camera and lens combinations are supported by our software, how to obtain correction modules for use, and how to request camera and lens modules for possible consideration to be added to our software.
- My lens is not supported. How do I request it?
- My camera is not supported. How do I request it?
- Why DxO OpticsPro doesn't support Fuji cameras with X-Trans sensors ?
- How do I download DxO optics modules ?
- I have a "close" lens to the one that you support. Can I use a module that is not exact or can I make my own?
- Is there a list of camera body/lens pairs that have available modules?
- My camera-lens combination is listed on the website, but OpticsPro won't install the module.
- How can I get the modules for the new cameras that are supported to work with my older version of DxO OpticsPro ?
- There are no DxO optics modules for any of my camera/lens combinations. Can I use DxO OpticsPro ?
- Can I use DxO optics modules designed for one camera for another similar camera ?
- How do I move my FilmPack and ViewPoint plug-ins from my old version of Photoshop to Photoshop CC 2015.5 ?