Error conditions & messages FAQs
This section will answer questions regarding error messages that may be displayed while working with the software.
- DxO OpticsPro, which is installed on a computer with an attached Western Digital drive, keeps crashing.
- Since installing or updating my AMD ATI Radeon drivers, DxO OpticsPro has been crashing at start up or after a few minutes.
- Error "we have detected that some of your hard drives are configured in a way that is not supported byDxO OpticsPro".
- Does DxO OpticsPro support mRAW or sRAW format ?
- DxO OpticsPro cannot open the DNG files it created. Why ?
- I get an "Unknown error" while exporting images after updating nVidia driver to version 350.12
- My DNG files with lossy compression are not supported by DxO OpticsPro 11.
- Why are some DNG files from my Fuji Super CCD not supported ?
- Why does DxO Optics Pro create virtual copies when I open my images ?
- Why does my firewall/anti-virus tell me that DxO Optics Pro is seeking access to "https://www.mixpanel.com/" ?
- Will "Mixpanel" access my private files and information ?