Error conditions & messages FAQs
This section will answer questions regarding error messages that may be displayed while working with the software.
- Error "we have detected that some of your hard drives are configured in a way that is not supported byDxO OpticsPro".
- "This app can't run on your PC" (Windows).
- Does DxO OpticsPro support mRAW or sRAW format ?
- DxO OpticsPro cannot open the DNG files it created. Why ?
- I get an "Unknown error" while exporting images after updating nVidia driver to version 350.12 .
- My DNG files with lossy compression are not supported by DxO OpticsPro 10.
- Why are some DNG files from my Fuji Super CCD not supported ?
- Why does DxO Optics Pro create virtual copies when I open my images ?
- Why does my firewall/anti-virus tell me that DxO Optics Pro is seeking access to "https://www.mixpanel.com/" ?
- (MacOS) "Export to Flickr" does not appear anymore.
- Why are some reports of DxO FilmPack DxO OpticsPro they are grayed out?
- OpticsPro for Photos is unable to identify / apply supported module.
- DxO OpticsPro for Apple Photos not showing in the extensions menu