How to’s / Functionality FAQs
This section will answer questions regarding how to use the software, software functionality, as well as features found within the software.
- There are no DxO optics modules for any of my camera/lens combinations. Can I use DxO OpticsPro ?
- Can I use DxO optics modules designed for one camera for another similar camera ?
- Do I need to uninstall the trial version to run a complete version ?
- Can I run DxO OpticsPro 9 in parallel with version 8, 7 or 6 ?
- Can I use a filter on my lens without adversely affecting the function of its DxO module ?
- How can I change my personal information (email address, postal address, password) in the online shop ?
- How do I make a backup of the licence file ?
- I have the download link, but I’m not able to download my software.
- I keep trying to download an updated version of the software, but each time I end up with the same version.
- I now have watermarks on all my output images. How do I get rid of them ?
- Is DxO OpticsPro available in my language ?
- What do the “traffic lights” mean ?
- What is the difference between the trial version and the complete version ?
- What is the process for calibrating cameras ?
- Why are the DNG files generated by DxO OpticsPro bigger than the original RAW files ?