This section will answer questions regarding which camera and lens combinations are supported by our software, how to obtain correction modules for use, and how to request camera and lens modules for possible consideration to be added to our software.
- I have a "close" lens to the one that you support. Can I use a module that is not exact or can I make my own?
- Why is my camera not showing up in my version of DxO OpticsPro?
- My lens is not supported. How do I request it?
- Can DxO OpticsPro users create or modify their own DxO optics modules ?
- How do I download DxO optics modules ?
- How can I tell that an optics module has been associated with my images ?
- I have a supported camera/lens combination, but DxO OpticsPro doesn’t associate the right optics module with my photos. What should I do ?
- What is a DxO optics module ?
- Why are many camera/lens combinations not supported ?
- Why DxO OpticsPro doesn't support Fuji cameras with X-Trans sensors ?
- Why don’t you publish in advance the list of cameras being studied for module development ?