Compatibility & Additional Devices FAQs
This section will answer questions about compatibility with phones, tablets, and SD cards.
- Is my DxO ONE camera compatible with iOS 10 ?
- Since I updated my DxO ONE app in v2.0 or later on iOS 10, my iPhone seems to freeze when I connect my camera.
- Is the Wi-Fi remote control enabled in the DxO ONE v2.0 app (or later) ?
- Should I wait before upgrading to iOS 10 ?
- Which iPhones or iPad are compatible with the DxO ONE camera?
- Is the DxO ONE camera compatible with iPad and iPad mini ?
- Can I use my Android phone with the DxO ONE camera ?
- Are Apple iOS beta releases supported with the ONE?
- Which versions of Windows or OS X is DxO Connect Compatible with?
- What is required to use the DxO ONE and Connect ?
- What are the system requirements to run DxO Connect?
- Can I use the DxO ONE with the iPod Touch ?
- Why iPhone, why not Android ?
- What type of SD Card am I going to need for my DxO ONE ?