Compatibility & Additional Devices FAQs
This section will answer questions about compatibility with phones, tablets, and SD cards.
- DxO ONE camera compatibility issues with iOS 11
- Should I wait before upgrading to iOS 11 ?
- Can I use my Android phone with the DxO ONE camera?
- Can I use an adapter for a DxO ONE made for Android in order to use it with an Android phone with micro-USB?
- Can I use an adapter for an existing DxO ONE made for iOS in order to use it with an Android phone?
- Why does the DxO ONE camera for Android require a USB-C port and not a micro USB?
- Does the new version of the DxO ONE App have any new features that only work with the latest version of the camera?
- Is the Wi-Fi remote control enabled in the DxO ONE v2.0 app (or later) ?
- Which iPhones or iPad are compatible with the DxO ONE camera?
- Is the DxO ONE camera compatible with iPad and iPad mini ?
- Are Apple iOS beta releases supported with the ONE?
- Which versions of Windows or OS X is DxO Connect Compatible with?
- What is required to use the DxO ONE and Connect ?
- What are the system requirements to run DxO Connect?
- Can I use the DxO ONE with the iPod Touch ?
- What type of SD Card am I going to need for my DxO ONE ?