Upgrades & purchases FAQs
This section will answer questions about upgrading our software as well as questions related to product purchase
- What is your refund policy for DxO software?
- If I purchase any of the software now, can I install/activate some time in the future?
- Can I upgrade my gift license to the most recent version?
- If I already own a single piece of DxO software, can I upgrade to the suite?
- Which DxO PhotoLab 2 edition supports my camera?
- Which payment methods are possible?
- What are the differences between the two editions of DxO PhotoLab 2?
- Why does DxO ViewPoint appear as free in my DxO Customer account?
- What is the difference between the demo (free trial) version and the paid version of DxO PhotoLab 2?
- I use the STANDARD edition of DxO OpticsPro. Why is the upgrade to DxO PhotoLab 2 ELITE edition only offered via my customer account?
- Can I upgrade older versions of DxO OpticsPro to DxO PhotoLab 2 for a current customer price?
- As a loyal customer of DxO OpticsPro/DxO PhotoLab, is there a special upgrade price available to DxO PhotoLab 2?
- I just purchased DxO PhotoLab, do I qualify for a free upgrade to DxO PhotoLab 2?
- Where can I get statements for purchases I've made?
- Where can I get my activation codes, upgrade options (if available), and download links for my software?
- I purchased DxO software from one of your resellers, and I can't find the activation code. Where is it?
- I bought DxO software from one of your resellers, and I have the wrong activation code. What should I do?
- I bought DxO software online, but I didn't receive an activation code. What should I do?