System requirements & recommendations FAQs
This section will answer questions regarding system requirements needed to run our software as well as compatibility with various versions of Microsoft and Apple operating systems.
- Don’t update to macOS Catalina yet if you use DxO PhotoLab, DxO OpticsPro and Nik Collection 2 by DxO
- "This app can't run on your PC" (Windows)
- Is my system up to date enough to run DxO PhotoLab 2?
- Do I have enough free disk space to work with my configuration?
- I have an older-generation graphic card installed in my system. Will this cause problems on my computer?
- Why can't I open DxO PhotoLab 2 for Windows on my 32-bit OS ?
- Why can't I install DxO PhotoLab 2 for Windows on my Vista OS ?
- Which version of Windows or OS X is DxO PhotoLab 2 compatible with ?
- Does DxO software require an internet access to activate?
- DxO PhotoLab 2 System Requirements.
- Which version of Windows is supported by DxO PhotoLab 2?