Installation / Activation FAQs
This section will answer questions related to the installation and activation of the software.
- Why did the new Nik Collection by DxO installation write over my existing version of Nik Collection?
- What is the "Product improvement program?"
- DxO ViewPoint 3 can be integrated in DxO PhotoLab… Can Perspective Efex be integrated in DxO PhotoLab?
- How to launch Nik Collection 3 by DxO and Nik Collection 2.5 by DxO plugins from Affinity Photo 1.8 (or higher)?
- Downloading and Installing the Nik Collection by DxO (paid version only)
- Installing to a new host application
- Where will the executable for Nik Collection by DxO be located on my Windows machine for the standalone Nik Collection by DxO software, or to be used with the “export to application” within DxO PhotoLab 1 and DxO OpticsPro?
- Is it still possible to get the free download version of the Nik Collection?