Installation / Activation FAQs
This section will answer questions related to the installation and activation of the software.
- Downloading and Installing the Nik Collection by DxO (paid version only)
- Installing to a new host application
- After purchasing Nik Collection 2 by DxO, and receiving DxO PhotoLab 2 ESSENTIAL Edition as well, why did the new download of DxO PhotoLab 2 write over my existing version of DxO PhotoLab 2?
- Why did Nik Collection 2 by DxO write over my existing version of Nik Collection?
- Where will the executable for Nik Collection by DxO be located on my Windows machine for the standalone Nik Collection by DxO software, or to be used with the “export to application” within DxO PhotoLab 1 and DxO OpticsPro?
- Will DxO PhotoLab 2 ESSENTIAL and ELITE both have a launcher that will work with Nik Collection 2 by DxO as well?
- Is it still possible to get the free download version of the Nik Collection?