This section will answer questions regarding which camera and lens combinations are supported by our software, how to obtain correction modules for use, and how to request camera and lens modules for possible consideration to be added to our software.
- Can I use DxO optics modules designed for one camera for another similar camera?
- There are no DxO optics modules for any of my camera/lens combinations. Can I use DxO PhotoLab 3?
- How can I get the modules for the new cameras that are supported to work with my older version of DxO PhotoLab ?
- My camera-lens combination is listed on the website, but DxO PhotoLab 3 won't install the module.
- Is there a list of camera body/lens pairs that have available modules?
- I have a "close" lens to the one that you support. Can I use a module that is not exact or can I make my own?
- How do I download DxO optics modules?
- Why DxO PhotoLab 3 doesn't support Fuji cameras with X-Trans sensors?
- My camera is not supported. How do I request it?
- My lens is not supported. How do I request it?