Error conditions & messages FAQs
This section will answer questions regarding error messages that may be displayed while working with the software.
- Will "Mixpanel" access my private files and information?
- Why does my firewall/anti-virus tell me that DxO PhotoLab 3 is seeking access to "https://www.mixpanel.com/"?
- My DNG files with lossy compression are not supported by DxO PhotoLab 3.
- DxO PhotoLab 3 cannot open the DNG files it created. Why?
- Does DxO PhotoLab 3 support mRAW or sRAW format?
- Error "we have detected that some of your hard drives are configured in a way that is not supported byDxO PhotoLab 3".
- Since installing or updating my AMD ATI Radeon drivers, DxO PhotoLab 3 has been crashing at start up or after a few minutes.
- DxO PhotoLab 3, which is installed on a computer with an attached Western Digital drive, keeps crashing.
- The eraser - from - the local settings palette is inactive. The eraser appears with a red barred circle
- The "local settings" button was not found in DxO PhotoLab 3
- DxO PhotoLab 3 was unable to start. This is usually because DirectX 9 is not properly installed
- Black lines appear on prints
- "There is a problem with this window installer package. A script required for this install to complete could not be run."
- DxO PhotoLab 3 crashes when you click on "Print"
- Unable to process an image in DxO PhotoLab 3