Upgrades & purchases FAQs
This section will answer questions about upgrading our software as well as questions related to product purchase
- As new Professional customer from the UK, how can I purchase successfully?
- What is a Lifetime License?
- How many computers can I install DxO PureRAW on? Can I use it on Mac and PC with the same license?
- What is your refund and return policy?
- Do I need DxO Pure RAW if I already have DxO PhotoLab? What is the difference?
- How do I activate trial versions of DxO software? I tried a DxO PureRAW demo and it has expired. Can I extend the trial period?
- If I buy DxO PureRAW, can I get a special price for the purchase of other DxO products?
- What payment options are available?
- Is there a bundle with all the DxO software (DxO PhotoLab, DxO FilmPack, DxO ViewPoint and DxO PureRAW)?
- I bought DxO PureRAW but didn't know that not all cameras are supported. How can I return it?
- Is DxO PureRAW included in the Nik Collection?
- Is DxO PureRAW included in DxO ViewPoint and DxO FilmPack?
- Is DxO PureRAW included in DxO PhotoLab ?
- I haven't received my activation code, what should I do?
- If I buy the software today, will I be able to install and activate it later?
- As a customer of other DxO products, can I benefit from a preferential rate for the purchase of DxO PureRAW?