This information applies to version(s): 5
If the Nik Collection plug-ins do not appear in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Photoshop Elements after installing, or if they show as duplicates, please check the compatibility requirements to ensure your version of Adobe Photoshop is compatible.
To see the compatibility tables with operating systems and third-party software directly from this article, please click on this link.
If the software is compatible, please try these steps:
- Please completely uninstall the Nik Collection using the "Add or remove programs" option in the Windows Control Panel (Windows) / Uninstall the Nik Collection from your Mac using the uninstaller located in Applications > Nik Collection > Uninstaller.
- Close Photoshop. Then download and reinstall Nik Collection once again from your customer account.
- In some cases resetting Photoshop Preferences or reinstalling Adobe Photoshop solves the issue.
To log in to your Customer Account directly from this article, please click on this link.
If the issue persists, we recommend using the Nik Cleaning Tool for Nik Collection 5, which is the safest way to clean your Plug-in directories.
- To learn more about the Nik Cleaning tool for macOS, please click this link.
- To learn more about the Nik Cleaning tool Windows, please click this link.
If there are any problems during uninstallation, please use the Windows Troubleshooting tool.
If the issue still persists, please contact our customer support for further assistance.
To get help from DxO Support Team directly from this page, please click on this link.