DxO FilmPack documents
Upgrading & PurchasingShow all
- Are there still two editions of DxO FilmPack?
- I recently bought DxO FilmPack, am I eligible for a free upgrade or anything else?
- If I buy DxO FilmPack, can I get a special price for the purchase of other DxO products?
- How do I activate trial versions of DxO software? I tried a DxO FilmPack demo and it has expired. Can I extend the trial period?
- As a customer of other DxO products, can I purchase DxO FilmPack at a preferential rate?
- I already own a license for DxO FilmPack, how can I upgrade?
System Requirements & CompatibilityShow all
- Can I use DxO FilmPack without an internet connection?
- Where can I find information on the compatibility of DxO FilmPack with operating systems, DxO PhotoLab and third-party software?
- What are the system requirements for DxO FilmPack?
- Is DxO FilmPack compatible with Apple iOS? Why can't I use it on my iPad?
- Is DxO FilmPack compatible with Microsoft Surface?
- I have an older-generation graphic card installed in my system. Will this cause problems on my computer?
Installing & ActivatingShow all
- If I uninstall DxO software from my old computer, will I get an activation back for use on my new computer? I have no activations remaining, what do I do?
- Does FilmPack require internet access to activate?
- How many computers can I install DxO FilmPack on? Can I use it on Mac and PC with the same license?
- Why is asking DxO FilmPack to have access to "Accessibility" on my Mac, what happens if I refuse?
- I am out of activations for my DxO software's GIFT license, can I get more activations?
- I am getting an activation error. What should I do?
General Product InformationShow all
- What is the difference between the demo (free trial) version and the paid version of DxO FilmPack?
- How do I know if I have the latest version of the software?
- Where can I obtain the user guide and how can I print it?
- How do I batch process photos from Lightroom in DxO FilmPack?
- How do I process photos from Photoshop CS in DxO FilmPack?