DxO ViewPoint documents
Upgrading & PurchasingShow all
- I already own a license for DxO ViewPoint, how can I upgrade?
- Why is my upgrade price the same as the new license pricing?
- As a customer of other DxO products, can I purchase DxO ViewPoint at a preferential rate?
- I recently bought DxO ViewPoint, am I eligible for a free upgrade or anything else?
- If I buy DxO ViewPoint, can I get a special price for the purchase of other DxO products?
- How do I activate trial versions of DxO software? I tried a DxO ViewPoint demo and it has expired. Can I extend the trial period?
System Requirements & CompatibilityShow all
- DxO PhotoLab / DxO PureRAW / DxO FilmPack / DxO ViewPoint compatibility with OSes & third-party software
- What are the system requirements for DxO ViewPoint?
- I have an older-generation graphic card installed in my system. Will this cause problems on my computer?
- Do I have enough free disk space to work with my configuration?
Installing & ActivatingShow all
- Where can I find the DxO ViewPoint plug-in for DxO PhotoLab, and how do I install it?
- Is internet access required to activate DxO ViewPoint?
- If I uninstall the DxO software from my current computer, will that automatically release the activation for use on my new computer?
- I am out of activations for my DxO software's GIFT license, can I get more activations?
- I am getting an activation error. What should I do?
- Should I uninstall the demo version in order to use the full version?
General Product InformationShow all
- What is new in DxO ViewPoint 4?
- Where can I load the user guide and how can I print it?
- Is there any difference between the features or functionality of DxO ViewPoint and Perspective Efex?
- Why do I need DxO ViewPoint if I already have DxO PhotoLab?
- Does the plug-in work in non-destructive workflow ?
How to’s / FunctionalityShow all
- How do I launch the DxO ViewPoint standalone application version ?
- Why should I not apply anamorphosis correction to all images ?
- Can I use volume anamorphosis correction on just a portion of an image ?
- How do I launch DxO ViewPoint in Adobe Lightroom ?
- How do I transfer a processed image back into Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom?
- What file formats does DxO Viewpoint support, and what types of images can it process ?