Supported cameras/lenses Check that DxO PureRAW or DxO PhotoLab supports your camera’s RAW format Learn more
Frequently Asked Questions
- Nik Collection compatibility with OSes & third-party software
- System requirements for Nik Collection
- What is new in DxO PureRAW 2?
- Do I need DxO PureRAW if I already have DxO PhotoLab? What is the difference?
- Which camera/lens combinations does DxO PureRAW support RAW images from?
- After upgrading to macOS v12.3 or newer with my M1 / M2 mac, exporting Fujifilm X-Trans files which use DeepPRIME denoising is much slower than usual. (macOS only)
- What are the differences between the two editions of DxO PhotoLab?
- What does the status of my order mean (completed, pending, closed, or declined)?
- How many computers can I install my DxO software on? Can I use it on Mac and PC with the same license?
You haven't found the answer to your questions?
You can send us a request
Want to see your support requests?
Login using the email address used from your last support request. Not yet a customer? Create an account with the password of your choosing.