Upgrades & purchases FAQsShow all
- How many computers can I install DxO PureRAW on? Can I use it on Mac and PC with the same license?
- Do I need DxO Pure RAW if I already have DxO PhotoLab? What is the difference?
- How do I activate trial versions of DxO software? I tried a DxO PureRAW demo and it has expired. Can I extend the trial period?
- If I buy DxO PureRAW, can I get a special price for the purchase of other DxO products?
- Is there a bundle with all the DxO software (DxO PhotoLab, DxO FilmPack, DxO ViewPoint and DxO PureRAW)?
- I bought DxO PureRAW but didn't know that not all cameras are supported. How can I return it?
System requirements & recommendations FAQsShow all
- DxO PhotoLab / DxO PureRAW / DxO FilmPack / DxO ViewPoint compatibility with OSes & third-party software
- System requirements for DxO PureRAW
- Does DxO software require an internet access to activate?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to activate DxO PureRAW? And to be able to use it afterwards? Are there any limitations if my system is not connected to the Internet?
- Can we use OpenCL acceleration with DxO PureRAW?
- Is DxO PureRAW compatible with iOS, why can't I use it on my iPad?
Installation / Activation FAQsShow all
- Do I have to uninstall the demo version in order to use the full version?
- I have decided not to purchase after installing the trial, will I be automatically charged? Is there anything I need to do?
- If I uninstall DxO software from my old computer, will I get an activation back for use on my new computer? I have no activations remaining, what do I do?
- I have no more activations available for my GIFT license. Can I request another one?
Program / Plugin compatibility FAQsShow all
- What software is DxO PureRAW compatible with?
- Is DxO PureRAW also available as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom or other non-Adobe third party software?
- Can I open my DNG created from DxO PureRAW with DxO PhotoLab?
- Is DxO PureRAW compatible with the Nik Collection by DxO?
- Does DxO PureRAW work as a plugin for DxO PhotoLab ESSENTIAL Edition? If this is not possible what would be the recommended workflow and why should DxO PureRAW be the first step?
- Which version of Adobe Lightroom is compatible with DxO PureRAW?
How to’s / Functionality FAQsShow all
- I am not sure if I should purchase DxO PhotoLab ESSENTIAL Edition or DxO PureRAW, which would you recommend?
- What corrections does DxO PureRAW offer?
- Is the DxO PureRAW demosaicing / denoising engine the same as the one used in DxO PhotoLab 4 (same quality, same rendering, same PRIME, same DeepPRIME…)?
- I already have a RAW-Converter which offers very good optical corrections, why should I use DxO PureRAW?
- Are geometric corrections still available in DxO PureRAW?
- Which DNG files are supported by DxO PureRAW as input?
Module FAQsShow all
- Which camera/lens combinations does DxO PureRAW support RAW images from?
- The software suggests a different lens than the one I'm using. Why ?
- When are you going to support files from my iPhone 11/12?
- My lens / device is close to a model you support. Can I use the module from almost similar hardware?
- Why does DxO PureRAW not support Fuji boxes with X-Trans sensors? How can I consult the list of available DxO optical modules?
- There is no support for my camera / lens combinations. Can I still use DxO PureRAW?