DxO PhotoLab documents
General Product InformationShow all
- What are the new features of DxO PhotoLab 6?
- What color space does DxO PhotoLab use?
- Are Perspective Tools available in DxO PhotoLab ?
- What are the differences between the Essential and Elite Edition of DxO PhotoLab?
- Which DxO PhotoLab Edition (ESSENTIAL or ELITE) supports my camera?
- What is the difference between DxO PureRAW and DxO PhotoLab and what do they have in common?
System Requirements & CompatibilityShow all
- Does my machine configuration suit for DeepPRIME and DeepPRIME XD?
- Is my operating system suitable for running DxO software?
- What are the system requirements for DxO PhotoLab?
- Do you support Apple M1/M2 natively?
- Can I use DxO PhotoLab without an internet connection?
- Does my machine configuration suit for DeepPRIME and DeepPRIME XD ?
Supported Cameras, Lenses & FormatsShow all
- Do any specific extra restrictions apply to images from cameras using FujiFilm X-Trans Sensors?
- Which camera/lens combinations are supported by DxO PhotoLab for use with RAW images?
- Which DNG files are supported by DxO PhotoLab as input?
- Do you support high-efficiency raw compression for Nikon Z9?
- My camera and/or lens is not supported. How do I request it?
- Why does it take DxO sometimes longer than other companies to support new cameras?
Upgrading & PurchasingShow all
- I already own a license for DxO PhotoLab, how can I upgrade?
- I recently bought DxO PhotoLab, am I eligible for a free upgrade or anything else?
- Why is my upgrade price the same as the new license pricing?
- If I buy DxO PhotoLab, can I get a special price for the purchase of other DxO products?
- How do I activate trial versions of DxO software? I tried a DxO PhotoLab demo and it has expired. Can I extend the trial period?
- I bought DxO PhotoLab but didn't know that not all cameras are supported. How can I return it?
Installing & ActivatingShow all
- After I activate the newest version of software, can I uninstall the older versions?
- I have run out of activations for my DxO software's GIFT license: can I add more activations?
- If I uninstall the DxO software from my current computer, will that automatically release the activation for use on my new computer?
- How many computers can I install DxO PhotoLab on? Can I use it on Mac and PC with the same license?
- I would like to transfer my licence to a new computer, how can I deactivate my licence from the old one?
- Can I uninstall an earlier version of DxO PhotoLab after I installed a newer version of DxO PhotoLab?
How to’s / FunctionalityShow all
- DeepPRIME* and DeepPRIME XD* hardware acceleration further information.
- How will the 'DxO wide gamut' introduced in DxO PhotoLab 6 handle any images I edited in earlier versions of the product?
- Which of DxO's denoising methods should I use?
- What is soft proofing and how does it work?
- I work on a sRGB monitor and I export my images using the sRGB color proﬁle: why do the exported images look diﬀerent compared to what I see on screen while editing?
- Why is the “ICC profile used for display” option missing from the “Preferences/Common” options? (Windows only)
Error Conditions & MessagesShow all
- Error "we have detected that some of your hard drives are configured in a way that is not supported by DxO PhotoLab."
- DxO PhotoLab has been crashing at or soon after start up: is this related to the recent installation or update of AMD ATI Radeon drivers on my computer?
- Why does DxO PhotoLab regularly crash while processing my images?
- What's the best way to perform a 'clean reinstallation' of DxO PhotoLab?
- Why do I see an error message when I try to process RAW files from my Fuji Camera in DxO PhotoLab ESSENTIAL?
- Why does DxO PhotoLab display an error stating that "We have detected that some of your hard drives are configured in a way that is not supported by DxO PhotoLab"? (macOS only)